January 05, 2005

Jude Law proposes to Sienna Miller

Oh my gosh. The most stylish couple of 2004 are engaged! It was obvious that the Alfie stars were devoted to each other and looked great together, but I definitely didn't expect them to be engaged so soon! (Esp. since he just officially divorced Sadie Frost a year ago.)



Here's the article from vogue.co.uk:
"VOGUE cover girl Sienna Miller and Jude Law are set to marry. A spokeswoman for the impossibly beautiful couple, who met and fell in love on the set of the movie Alfie, confirmed last night that after months of planning the perfect way to ask Sienna to be his wife, Jude produced a dazzling diamond cluster ring on Christmas Day, which was met with an immediate and excited yell of "Yes!" from Sienna. And it's not just the happy couple who are thrilled: Jude's ex-wife Sadie Frost told The Sun: " I'm delighted for Jude and Sienna and wish them all the best for the future." Jude's children are also suitably excited, with a spokeswoman confirming that: "Jude's kids love Sienna and can't wait for the wedding." The date has yet to be set, but watch this space for the countdown to what will undoubtedly be one of the most stylish affairs of the season."

Congratulations to both of them, (and to all us fashion-obsessed, as we all await this stylish day to gush over!) And well, let's just hope it will last longer than the typical celebrity marriage.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sienna Miller looks gorgeous as always but Jude Law does nothing to me, I'm afraid. I reckon she deserves a nicer chap. But they are definitely a beautiful couple.
//coolchiq

1/05/2005 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, awesome blog! mind if i add you to my blogroll? If you like, you can come visit me sometime at http://indulgence.squarespace.com/

From what I read, I see that you and I have something in common. We’re both crazy about fashion.

~Jade.

1/06/2005 2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jude law is so damn sexy!

7/14/2005 10:57 PM  
Blogger Hong Xiaowan said...

Haha. I am crazy one too. I am a man. But I have more than 600pcs girls garment in my home. They are my books.
Fashion book. I learn the fashion from these samples.
Hong Xiaowan's Studio

Add:Taidong Taizhou Jiangsu China
Zip:225300
Tel:+86-523-2092801
Fax:+86-523-2092802

3/10/2006 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUDE LAW AND MUSIC FOR TOMORROW TO CHART
NEW PATH FOR POST-KATRINA NEW ORLEANS TO
PRESERVE CITY’S CULTURAL HERITAGE
September 18th Concert at Tulane University to Bring Artists, Musicians, Key
Stakeholders Together to Promote City’s Economic Development Through Rebirth of
Jazz

www.musicfortomorrow.org

8/26/2006 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From stylish eve , home decorating ideas , handmade crafts , fashion clothes , beauty tips , beautiful women , home improvement , home and garden , arts and crafts plus family care , arts and crafts , greeting cards , food recipes , main dishes , beverages , salad recipes , appetizers recipes , sandwiches recipes , desserts recipes , paintings , drawings , oil painting , acrylic painting , watercolor painting , portrait drawing , beautiful women , fashion sketches , body care , makeup tips , hand care , hair care , gardening , home improvement and home decorating ideas

1/23/2010 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home