March 04, 2007

Casual Wristlets

So I know that wristlets are not even that in anymore (there are like virtually none around the web!), but recently I have had this sudden urge to get a cute casual wristlet- just to carry my essentials in. I can totally imagine myself carrying one for a casual quick lunch/dinner with friends and for a night about town! My first thought was of course, the Chloe Paddington clutch (left: or wristlet depending on how you hook it). They are simply divine, the design is just cool and edgy enough for day and night. This beigi Juicy one (right) here with the buckle is not too bad either.
Moving on, I then thought of Coach, because my friend has a very cute wristlet from them too. And check these out- how darling! Doesn't the buckle thing kind of remind you of the Chloe Ava? I think I'm going to seriously consider the options at Coach.Then there are the more adventurous and fun options from Forever 21 (left) and Shop Intuition (right). The small splash of vibrant color may be just what you need to light up your outfit.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude wristlets will never go out
esp. the casual ones, they are perfect for everyday
i have a black leather one from coach that i use ALL the time
get one!

3/04/2007 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in college, and I have a collection of wristlets for every outfit. It's the perfect thing when you're just dashing out of your dorm to the dining hall, or to do some laundry, or when you've got a huge backpack full of textbooks and you don't want to carry a purse with that too. Perfect size to fit ID card, keys, and lipgloss!

3/04/2007 11:21 PM  
Blogger Greentea said...

Hm I quite like the blue one from coach.

I really prefer clutches to wristlets, but nevertheless they are still really cute.

3/05/2007 1:52 AM  
Blogger Les Petits Chasseurs said...

buenos aires in da house!!

buenos aires real street style.
come check us out.

3/05/2007 1:59 AM  
Blogger Harrods Girl said...

Ooo, I like the Juicy one. The Coach ones are nice too, as basic ones. Wristlets are so cute.

3/05/2007 4:08 AM  
Blogger Q said...

It's ironic; I just bought a tweed wristlet the other day, it's great for cocktail parties and semi-formal/formal events. Who wants to carry around a giant hobo while wearing a gorgeous gown?

3/05/2007 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well there are a couple of things i would never buy because i think the impracticality overrides everything else; one is a purse-thing that dangles from the wrist and another is one of those all-in-one shorts things...i was so happy to see some of the fall collections showing even small bags on long, even cross-body, straps. i like to have my hands free

3/05/2007 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love wristlets.. the perfect thing for putting your stuff in when going out clubbing.. small enough not to worry about lugging it about, big enough for the essentials :)

3/05/2007 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Coach wristlets are really nice.

3/05/2007 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a few coach wristlets. That Juicy one is adorable!

3/06/2007 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either the Juicy or the Coach.

3/06/2007 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this Alexis Hudson wristlet on bluefly.com is hot. Check it out!
Alexis Hudson wristlet

3/07/2007 1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love wristlets! I'm in college, and I usually just use throw a wristlet in my bag, when I go to class and such. It's perfect for ID, keys, phone, iPod, brush and a lip product!

My favorites are from Vera Bradey, Juicy and Coach =]

2/01/2009 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Jedidiah said...

Oh my god, there is really much helpful info here!
university of california santa barbara | limo service maryland | debt payoff calculator

10/13/2011 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Shane said...

This won't have effect in fact, that's exactly what I believe.
furniture stores in san antonio | pregnancy announcement poems | hoop earrings for men

11/26/2011 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home