October 15, 2008

HG Takes a Break

So some of you may have noticed that I haven't blogged in the past two weeks. The truth is, we just graduated from University this July and the demands of the real world is taking its toll on us.

Moving forward, BG has decided to continue blogging while I have decided to take a break. Obviously I love
I am Fashion (since I have blogged for almost 4 years,) but there comes a point where I feel that I should focus on other aspects of my life. Hence, I will be taking a break from the blog. It has been fun to share my thoughts on girly stuff with you all and hear what you've got to say about it as well. Hopefully I will be back soon!

In the mean time, BG will be blogging as usual and will be temporarily joint by E, who we've known since high school and is now based in San Francisco.

Enjoy!

Lots of Love,

HG

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be missed! All the best to you in your future. Hopefully you'll find your way back to us, whatever happens I wish you success and happiness :)

10/15/2008 4:40 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Enjoy your break HG, hope to hear from you again soon!

10/15/2008 6:00 PM  
Blogger Siru said...

We'll miss you! I wish the things you have to deal with get easier and you can come back!

juliet xxx

10/15/2008 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it breaks our heart. lol. we'll miss you

10/15/2008 8:44 PM  
Blogger Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

So, I know that I am weeks late on this, but I wanted to congratulate you guys on being quoted in WWD! Bravo!

10/15/2008 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... but I just found you guys through WWD - haha.

Here's hoping you decide you can't live without blogging.

10/15/2008 11:40 PM  
Blogger Q said...

We love you, HG! Good luck and come back soon!

10/16/2008 1:51 AM  
Blogger Sugarglider said...

hey just a quick post to say how lovely your blog is, could you help us on ours?
http://sugargliding.blogspot.com
lots of love! L.
x x x

10/16/2008 3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck, we'll miss you!
hope you can return soon :)

10/16/2008 4:20 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

we'll miss you!

10/16/2008 6:09 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

your blog is awesome you must continue! meanwhile ladies here is something to tide you over on this malibu-based luxury brand that is hitting fred segal and M.Frederics everywhere. my friend gave me this password and it has worked for me time after time!
20% off EVERYTHING at Keepme.com , discount code: "gossamer"

10/16/2008 6:41 AM  
Blogger Sa said...

Good luck with the focusing!

10/16/2008 4:18 PM  
Blogger danceMOVEMENTZ said...

Hey Can you tell me more info about the L'oreal Fashion week in Toronto???

thanks

10/22/2008 1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poptropica
Free Ringback Tones
Mineral Supplements
Vitamin Shoppe
Value City Furniture

10/11/2009 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home