January 06, 2005

Can it get anymore Ugg-lier?

Unfortunately the answer to that is YES it can. And they come in the form of moonboots as seen below.



Yes, I know, the fashion world has managed to come up with yet another way of trying to make oversized bear-like-footwear the thing. It was even been heavily featured on last months Cosmogirl in an attempt to mislead young impressionable teenagers into thinking they are fashionable. But trust me, unless you like having giant elephant feet, don't fall for it-no matter how cold and snowy the weather is and how temptingly warm and cozy they look (I am currently living through a snow storm myself, so I know how tempting it is).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, uglier stuff...why???

~Jade.

1/07/2005 5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool blog! Thanks so much for linking me! I've added you as well.... :)

1/08/2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger Britta said...

All UGG:s and Moonboots should be shot off and killed immediately at sight. I was there the first time around when these boots became popular, and they weren't hot then so why would they be now?
Great site!

1/10/2005 6:52 PM  
Blogger Hong Xiaowan said...

Can I link your blog in my site?
I like it.
Hong Xiaowan's Studio

Add:Taidong Taizhou Jiangsu China
Zip:225300
Tel:+86-523-2092801
Fax:+86-523-2092802

3/10/2006 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Fredrick said...

Well, I don't really think it may have success.
hotels cheap | free gay videos | sex with wife

12/17/2011 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home