February 05, 2005

Happy Birthday Harrods Girl!

Today is Harrods Girl's birthday, and I would just like to take this opportunity to wish her an awesome day, partying at Oxford. I am just sorry I can't be there with you guys. But to compensate for my absence, I would like to present you with these wonderful birthday gifts:


A gorgeous bag Miu Miu, I just love the flower decorations!


A Balenciaga bag, since I know how much you love the Olsen Twins.


The heart and white heel Prada charms for you to decorate your bags with.


An mini ipod and a gorgeous Juicy Couture ipod case to go with it.


The complete season of Gilmore Girls, since you are such a Gilmore Girls fan.


These very stylish gold leaf earrings from Urban Outfitters.


Chanel eye shadow compact- as Mischa Barton says, "a definte must have."


Chunky Chloe pumps that you said you wanted for the daytime.


And these darlings, also by Chloe, for the evening.


Subscription to Vogue, a must have for every fashionable girl out there.

And this, the new Gwen Stefani cd, which is what I actually got you for your birthday. Happy Birthday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

Happy Birthday Harrods girl! Damn those Prada charms are tempting.

2/05/2005 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday
-alison

2/06/2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Happy Birthday, Harrods Girl! And Happy Shopping!! (We're assuming that is part of your celebration...:)

2/06/2005 4:48 PM  
Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Happy Birthday Harrods Girl!! Hope you are having a perfectly splendid evening! And, um, can I have some of your presents :) ?

Speaking of flower decorations have you seen all the flower additions on some of the Victoria's Secret stuff in store? I'm really liking it. I'm not a big fan of Victoria's Secret - especially since I discovered they don't carry most of their prettier bras in my size (and I'm not telling) - although some of their stuff is great, but this whole tropical flower thing was really cute.

2/06/2005 5:14 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I love those shoes!

2/07/2005 7:51 AM  
Blogger hearts81 said...

Hey, you have the very same birthday as my sister-in-law. Hope that you had a great day and you did buy yourself something decadent right??

A Touch of Style :)

2/08/2005 4:07 AM  
Blogger Hong Xiaowan said...

So good gifts.

3/14/2006 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bedroom Decoration Ideas, Bathroom Decorating Ideas, living room decorating ideas , Dining room decoration, Home Accessories, Home Lighting Ideas , Home Office Ideas , Kids Room Decor , Rug Art & Design, Storage Ideas , Wall and Ceiling Art , Kitchen Design Ideas

12/04/2009 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home