January 12, 2005

Necklace trends Spring/Summer 2005

Accessories this season, esp. necklaces will turn from romantic vintage to crafty. The fashion walks focus on chunky wooden beads and crafty woven or leather charms. Harrods Girl esp. favours the Marni and Alberta Ferretti ones.

1. Chunky wooden beads
R.J. Graziano

Roxanne Assoulin for Lee Angel
Marc by Marc Jacobs

2. Crafty woven or leather charms
Alberta Ferretti
Missoni
Prada


3. Marni (gets its own section because it is oh so crafty)



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment is for Harrods Girl: I'm normal-combination...normal cheeks, oily t-zone. I've added it onto my article. I hope if you get your own set that you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

1/12/2005 3:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Right on the money, girl. Love'em

1/12/2005 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Oliver said...

So, I don't really believe it may have success.
dentists in newmarket | gmc dealerships | dallas aquarium coupon

11/26/2011 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home