June 06, 2005

Barneys Girl virtual shopping with. . . Urban Outfitters

Haven't been on the Urban Outfitter's site for a while- after going on more than once a day and memorizing the whole catalog and noticing the smallest changest in price and items I decided thats pretty sad and restrained myself. But I couldn't help noticing that the pretty pink skirt this girl in my hall was wearing looked familar and realized that it was the one I'd been eye-ing at UO.

This is what it looks like except her's is pink, which I think is ultimately the better color for this style. Its very nice and flare-y too. Its currently on sale for $24, I don't know, I think it can go down more. Look at the frayed hems indicating bad quality and lots of stock.


I think this skirt is really nice too. Probably better quality.. . Oh and look! I hava that tank the model is wearing with this skirt! Could this be a sign? (ugh not the shoes though, definitely not the shoes, in fact ignore those shoes, they do not exist on this picture, she is barefooted!)


And since I am molding in my room all weekend studying for finals, I am missing the A&F clearance sale going on, probably selling away my white denim jeans and my shrug. So as compensation for my hardwork, I was thinking of these two shrug. On the left is from Free People and the right is Lux. Free People is definitely more summery, and like late gothic art-completely decorative with no function. The Lux one is warmer and all, but looks a bit boring. .. . . ah the choices one has to make.


And of course now that I'm on the UO site I'm not going to stop without a thorough search to see if there are new things. And BINGO. They have new shoes. Are they not adorable? I seriously have a thing for kitten heels. I'm particularly like the black satin ballet shoes on the left, it would look sooo cute with skirts and everything!

So despite all temptations I managed to make myself stay in this weekend and not go downtown so I can study study study. And look what I ended up doing. . . .

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Free People shrug is too cute -- I think I might have to have it! Also, I like the "Virtual Shopping" Column idea. Hope finals are going well!

6/06/2005 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Free People. Now I really should go study for my exams.

6/07/2005 3:06 AM  
Blogger Chick said...

I love kitten heels too...those damn shoes are adorable.

6/07/2005 5:20 AM  
Blogger Harrods Girl said...

I went to UO in London yesterday, and it has yet to go on sale. Now I'm just waiting.

6/07/2005 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Malcom said...

In my opinion everyone must browse on this.
moving companies in atlanta ga | gynecologists nyc | free baby announcement templates

11/26/2011 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Roy said...

Thanks for this article, pretty helpful piece of writing.
full games database | free online games | games for pc | find easy games to play | no time limits games

11/28/2011 5:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

2018310 leilei3915
tory burch outlet stores
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
kate spade handbags
polo ralph lauren sale
pandora jewelry outlet
coach outlet online
asics outlet
coach outlet clearance

3/10/2018 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home