Supermodels Turned Editors: Gemma and Kate
"When the entire contents of my make-up artist's bag seems to have been dumped on my face, I get into my first look and try desperately to hear the new directions over the excess of Italian screaming. Since the running order has been changed I have no idea who I'm doing the group walk with anymore but before I can ask the show is under way. Girls are clambering over each other to get into their second looks and all I can see are hands flying in all directions, one putting more blush on me, one tugging from behind, one pulling my dress down, one pulling my leg up and shoving a shoe on my foot. Milan is killing me."
This issue of Vogue AU is available for sale starting yesterday. I can't wait to buy it!
Moving on to Kate...
- Kate apologised.
- Chanel, Burberry and H&M dropped Kate, while Dior and Rimmel kept her.
- Kate went to rehab for a 'one month intensive treatment'.
- During this time, Kate still managed to grace fashion magazine, W's Nov. cover and fashion spreads. (see above)
- Just out of rehab, Kate is already making headlines with the new Dec. Vanity Fair cover and eleven page editorial inside. The photos were taken last year but were never used until now. She is wearing Chloe in the cover photo.
- Rumour has it that Kate will be guest-editing the Dec. issue of French Vogue. Although I really am not so excited about this because it's not like I can read French. Actually, I didn't even know Kate knew French. Oh well, in our books, fabulous style is an international language!