February 03, 2006

I am Fashion Featured in About.com

About.com just wrote a lovely little profile about us! Read about the What, Who, Who, Where and more of I am Fashion here: http://fashion.about.com/od/fashionblogs/p/iamfashion.htm

For the curious, there's even a little picture of us! (Like finally, you get to see how we look like!)

Thanks to Casey for interviewing us. Finally one decent writer who didn't twist our words around to suit ones own
purpose.

Have fun reading darlings!

PS. We also want to apologise to anyone who has emailed us recently and not gotten a reply yet. We try our best, but work and life really do pile up, esp during school time!

8 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

congrats!

2/03/2006 2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both look soooo sweet! And you definitely deserved your success!
Love u.

2/03/2006 3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you guys are so cute! I don't have time to read the article right now but I had to go see the picture. Was it Harrod's Girl in the article earlier, the one that did twist your words around? I can't wait to read this one!

2/03/2006 5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I had a second and I read it. Yay! I love it. Even though I don't know you I feel like I do so I feel like I can say they described you two perfectly!

And the feeling of your site, they coined in a phrase "After noticing a void in down-to-earth fashion opinions, HG and BG decided to create a site written in a practical, no-nonsense style."

I'm so glad you decided not to do the teen thing because your candor and thoughts apply to so much more than just that age realm and I might not be here if you had, I was a teen a few years back.

It is surprising and amazing how many different groups can relate to your thoughts, but I think that's the best part about you guys.

2/03/2006 5:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Nice profile! And the photo is very Mary Kate and Ashley:)

2/03/2006 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, you two are smart... Econ at UChicago and London.

2/03/2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't guessed you were Asian...I was thinking Caucasian(sp). ^^;

2/07/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

love your blog and both your styles! a must bookmark fashion guide into the top picks of the season. your selection of what's hot and what not is definitely my kind of style. a delightful read, love the runway pics and fashion ads, beautiful clothes, shoes and bags.

i also like the idea of being finance and fashion savvy at the same time ;)

keep it up!

xoxo kat.

2/07/2006 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home