December 24, 2006

What a girl wants for Christmas

Hey, Barney's Girl and I are going to take a 2 week break from the blog. Both of us are going to be on family vacation, celebrating new year with friends and head back to college in Jan. But before the break, I'm going to leave you with a list of fabulous Christmas ideas -basically what I would like to recieve, and I'm sure many of you would at least like one thing on the list.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Girly beauty items. Girls always need eyeliners. Afterall, eyeliner is essential to some people's day looks and most people's night looks. And I absolutely love MAC's powerpoint eye pencil.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brush cleaner is another (but not obvious) must to one's beauty collection. Please do remember to clean your makeup brushes regularly!

Speaking of brushes, my sister was just saying how she would love a set of brushes -another essential to one's beauty collection.

Moving onto other girly things, as inspired by BG's list of essential bags, the LV Speedy 25 is a popular and very practical bag for a girl to own.

Another cool bag is the Chloe Paddington clutch -good for day and night, and effortlessly chic.

I love classic jewelry, and the first that comes into mind is Tiffany & Co's basic silver collection. These Elsa Peretti earrings are so classic and versatile. Hmm... maybe I should get them for myself.


The MacBook is SO small and cute, although I don't quite like it's keyboard and function inside. For more a more impressive laptop, get the MacBook Pro -much sleeker and impressive. I stood in the Apple store playing with these Macs for two hours a few weekends ago when my old laptop died, but ended up opting for a regular laptop instead.

Sony cybershot DSC-N2 -it's got 10.1 mega-pixels and a huge 3.0 LCD touch screen. And very importantly, it's cute!

Get your friend a DVD set of your favourite TV show that your friend hasn't watched before. I totally recommend Veronica Mars -it's one of the coolest and most underated show on TV.

Lastly, with more than 20mil viewers in the States each new episode, you can't go wrong with a Grey's Anatomy calender, (unless you know your friend hates the show.) A new year of staring at the entertaining cast of GA and Mc Hotties!

Merry Christmas and have a stylish (refer to earlier posts) new year people! See you in 2007!

39 Comments:

Blogger Barneys Girl said...

Loving that Paddington Clutch!! No worries about the lock being too heavy. And a set of brushes is definitely high on my list of xmas wants. Every girl needs a decent set of brushes! Merry Christmas Everyone!

12/24/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Geisha said...

Now that you meention it, a brush set and cleaner would be an awesome gift idea for any girl who (obviously) likes makeup! I never really thought about it before...thnxs!!

12/25/2006 2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 weeks! aww i'll miss the blog updates =(
ahh well, merry xmas then :D!

12/25/2006 3:57 AM  
Blogger That Student said...

Veronica Mars is amazing. I wish I had thought of giving it to my friends earlier.

12/25/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger the.vanity.princess said...

oh how i wish my fiance had found your site! those items you listed were things that i would love to receive for xmas!!!

12/26/2006 4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww....MERRY X-MAS for yall, i'll miss your blog so much!!
i'm getting addicted to it! hahaha
anyway, have a nice holiday with your family!!!

12/26/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Chloe Paddington clutch is something that is now on my list!

12/26/2006 2:15 PM  
Anonymous WSLiang said...

I wish to have a MacBook and Nikon D80. Cool stuff.

12/26/2006 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Tara said...

I want so many of those things!!

12/27/2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger ENID P. said...

Good list..

I have the Speedy 25, the brushes, and the brush cleaner...

great ideas in different price ranges...

ENID P.

12/28/2006 12:27 AM  
Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

what a great list! i forgot how good veronica mars is!

12/28/2006 4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love veronica mars!!!! Its soo amazingg! I <3 it..

12/28/2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger Shopaholic D said...

if you still need a brush set, I just got the Bobbi Brown full brush set they've been featuring for the holidays and it is fab! I highly recommend it :)

D

12/29/2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger full-blast fashionista! said...

come comment my site :( i have no blog friends yet boo hooo :(
http://fashionasfood.blogspot.com/

p.s your blog is beautifullll!!
xxxxxxxx

12/29/2006 10:41 PM  
Blogger fashion me this said...

the tiffany's earrings stunning and sleek LOVE THEM.

12/31/2006 3:26 AM  
Blogger Hali said...

Very nice. These suggestions can work for any girl if you're out of ideas for gifts! Thanks :)

12/31/2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger softy said...

veronica mars rocks.

12/31/2006 1:43 PM  
Anonymous pnkDesigns (Fashion Blog) said...

Those earrings are fantastic. Love them!

12/31/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Miss Trashe said...

great list!

1/02/2007 1:14 PM  
Blogger The Jetset said...

Fabulous list. I just bought myself a new brush set and you almost forget the difference a new soft makeup brush can make. (Brush cleaner, too. God, what a difference...) Can we not forget the item topping my list? Louis Vuitton City Guides?! Incredible.

1/02/2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Lama Drama said...

I love this list! Do you want to link to my blog? I just started, but I think if I can get linked then I can get some bloggers to look at my profile.

1/04/2007 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Sophie said...

When are u coming back! Miss u!/Sophie♥

1/04/2007 4:48 PM  
Anonymous 跳跃的catwalk said...

Through a chinese fashion magazine,i know you Blog,i like to read your article,but my english is not well,welcome to my blog:http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1262702714,Give me some advices,thank you:)

1/05/2007 1:35 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Hi:D
Absolutely love your blog! It's really really awesome!:D

Love all your pictures of everything:D Especially on this post! Love the paddington Clutch<3

Come visit my blog if you'd like:D
I'd be really happy if you added me to you links:D

Karoline:D

http://summerbykaroline.blogspot.com

1/06/2007 2:19 AM  
Blogger Freudian Slip said...

I got me a Grey's Anatomy calendar and now get to look at those hotties all year long!
Matt

1/06/2007 5:30 AM  
Anonymous William Sledd said...

COME BACK BITCHES!!!!

1/06/2007 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey do update!

1/06/2007 5:09 PM  
Blogger jennabobenna said...

CHLOE PADDINGTON!
AH- my life has found its calling-
to own it! love lvoe

1/08/2007 7:13 AM  
Blogger shamim 'Zeze' said...

excuss us...where r u ??? its not normally for this blog......not be updated for long tyme...where r u Harrods Girl
Barneys Girl

or still celebrating x-mass and new year....plz come back we miss you

1/08/2007 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Robert Vandenbego said...

Hi! Delicious blog and about Macs...I love Macs.
Happy New Year! ;0)

Robert Vandenbego
Madrid, Spain
www.begomadrid.blogspot.com

1/08/2007 11:02 PM  
Anonymous telefonsex said...

Good Job! :)

7/29/2008 4:27 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車,高雄婚紗,街舞,融資,借貸,借錢,小產,雞精

8/14/2009 4:34 PM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

9/24/2009 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bathroom ideas , bedroom decoration ideas , dining room decorating ideas , home accessories , lighting for the home , Home Office Ideas , Interior Design Ideas , kids room decor , kitchen decorating ideas , Living room decorating ideas , moroccan decor , home storage , wall decorations and rugs and carpets , gift wrapping ideas , gift ideas

1/30/2010 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bathroom ideas , bedroom decoration ideas , dining room decorating ideas , home accessories , lighting for the home , Home Office Ideas , Interior Design Ideas , kids room decor , kitchen decorating ideas , Living room decorating ideas , moroccan decor , home storage , wall decorations and rugs and carpets , gift wrapping ideas , gift ideas , hand care , foot care , gift wrapping ideas

1/30/2010 6:59 AM  
Anonymous online movies watch said...

Just one word : awesome, keep them coming
Online movies watch free
Online movie streaming

2/25/2010 8:32 AM  
Anonymous gih said...

I like the notebook. easy to use and mobile too.

4/11/2010 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

коттедж
восстановление зрения
зеленый лазер
электрошокер

7/15/2010 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Jeans said...

Buy Jeans and Fashion Jeans online only at our clothing store!
JeansPilot blogspot

9/26/2010 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home