February 08, 2007

Valentines For Him

So we all know what we would love for V Day, but the bigger question is, what would HE like?? After much discussion with my friends, it seems like the key is practicality. So here are a few ideas:


The classic gift: Cologne. They all need to smell good right? The Armani Black Code for men comes highly recommended.

If he's not already on a skincare regime, show him you care and introduce him to one. He'll thank you when his skin is perfect.

Another classic, a watch. This one is from Tiffany's, nice huh? I didn't know they made such nice watches for men too.

Another safe buy, a Lacoste Polo. Smart and clean cut.

Something a little more personal, silk boxers with red hearts.

Something he'll REALLY LOVE, the Wii or Play Station 3 if you can't get your hands on Wii. Lol, I'd love a Wii too!
Personal but still practical, a personalised calendar from shutterfly. You can even mark down special dates!

Sweet and cute- customised M&M's or customized anything. You can even make your own customized cupcakes/cookies. Besides, they don't say that the way to a guy's heart is through their stomach for nothing ;)

And that is about all I can come up with so far. Anymore thoughts to share?

*photo credits: www.nordstrom.com, www.sephora.com

11 Comments:

Anonymous alice said...

the m&ms are tres cute. p.s. i want some!!

2/09/2007 5:22 PM  
Blogger Gala said...

I wrote an article on this! Some of it is ridiculous, but it has a lot of ideas. http://galadarling.com/article/valentines-day-treats

2/09/2007 8:43 PM  
Anonymous brenny said...

love the armani cologne.. its a good gift they'll love!

2/10/2007 3:51 AM  
Anonymous koolcat said...

i would love to get my boyfriend Wii!! But can't find any. And he just bought himself a PS3.

The watch is soo nice~ but wonder how much it is!

2/10/2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Harrods Girl said...

I am completely clueless on this topic, but I did hear that my friend is getting her bf cufflings, (we decided Dior Homme and D&G was the right age range for us.)

2/10/2007 11:05 AM  
Anonymous gsquared said...

wallet, electronics (ipod video, camera, cell phone etc.), car stuff, concert tickets, sports things, tickets... Personally, I think that a lot of guys don't necessarily care for cologne or skincare unless they're the really appearance conscious/metrosexual or fashionable type. But if it's a regular guy who like to look good but isn't always checking what new clothes are out..then I think it's safer to just go with a polo or something that's less 'cosmetic' like. :)

2/10/2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger fitTORONTO said...

Love your v-day ideas for him...I am personally still struggling in my decision. A great scent is always a good idea...though a selfish one. ;)

btw, I love your blog. I used to read it about two years ago when I ran my own fashion blog, Stella was a Diver. I stopped for a while but now I'm back with a new one. Check it out if you get a chance: fittoronto.blogspot.com

Happy V-Day!

2/11/2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

9/24/2009 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Jerome said...

Oh my god, there's so much useful info above!
Ptsd Test | Holiday Birth Announcements | dermatologist nyc

11/26/2011 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Reuben said...

I completely agree with everything you have printed here.
free full version games | gametop review | free pc games | free ride gamez | social games

11/28/2011 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Christopher said...

It won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's what I believe.
Coca-cola recipes

1/11/2012 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home