February 08, 2007

Valentines For Him

So we all know what we would love for V Day, but the bigger question is, what would HE like?? After much discussion with my friends, it seems like the key is practicality. So here are a few ideas:


The classic gift: Cologne. They all need to smell good right? The Armani Black Code for men comes highly recommended.

If he's not already on a skincare regime, show him you care and introduce him to one. He'll thank you when his skin is perfect.

Another classic, a watch. This one is from Tiffany's, nice huh? I didn't know they made such nice watches for men too.

Another safe buy, a Lacoste Polo. Smart and clean cut.

Something a little more personal, silk boxers with red hearts.

Something he'll REALLY LOVE, the Wii or Play Station 3 if you can't get your hands on Wii. Lol, I'd love a Wii too!
Personal but still practical, a personalised calendar from shutterfly. You can even mark down special dates!

Sweet and cute- customised M&M's or customized anything. You can even make your own customized cupcakes/cookies. Besides, they don't say that the way to a guy's heart is through their stomach for nothing ;)

And that is about all I can come up with so far. Anymore thoughts to share?

*photo credits: www.nordstrom.com, www.sephora.com

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the m&ms are tres cute. p.s. i want some!!

2/09/2007 5:22 PM  
Blogger Gala Darling said...

I wrote an article on this! Some of it is ridiculous, but it has a lot of ideas. http://galadarling.com/article/valentines-day-treats

2/09/2007 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the armani cologne.. its a good gift they'll love!

2/10/2007 3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would love to get my boyfriend Wii!! But can't find any. And he just bought himself a PS3.

The watch is soo nice~ but wonder how much it is!

2/10/2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Harrods Girl said...

I am completely clueless on this topic, but I did hear that my friend is getting her bf cufflings, (we decided Dior Homme and D&G was the right age range for us.)

2/10/2007 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wallet, electronics (ipod video, camera, cell phone etc.), car stuff, concert tickets, sports things, tickets... Personally, I think that a lot of guys don't necessarily care for cologne or skincare unless they're the really appearance conscious/metrosexual or fashionable type. But if it's a regular guy who like to look good but isn't always checking what new clothes are out..then I think it's safer to just go with a polo or something that's less 'cosmetic' like. :)

2/10/2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger fitTORONTO said...

Love your v-day ideas for him...I am personally still struggling in my decision. A great scent is always a good idea...though a selfish one. ;)

btw, I love your blog. I used to read it about two years ago when I ran my own fashion blog, Stella was a Diver. I stopped for a while but now I'm back with a new one. Check it out if you get a chance: fittoronto.blogspot.com

Happy V-Day!

2/11/2007 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Jerome said...

Oh my god, there's so much useful info above!
Ptsd Test | Holiday Birth Announcements | dermatologist nyc

11/26/2011 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Reuben said...

I completely agree with everything you have printed here.
free full version games | gametop review | free pc games | free ride gamez | social games

11/28/2011 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Christopher said...

It won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's what I believe.
Coca-cola recipes

1/11/2012 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home