January 15, 2005

More Drool -Worthy Shoes

After blogging a long entry last Sunday on Spring/Summer 2005's shoes, you would think I should be sick of shoes. But I am still obssessed with staring at the computer screen and drooling over certain shoes everyday. Here are some of my favourites:


Bottega Veneta - sort of a butterfly theme here.


Prada - just looks so classy and chic at the same time. What more can you ask for?


By the way, this blog's authors would love to hear from you! We would love to know what you think about the blog; about us; about fashion; about you; about anything! So email us at iamfashion @ gmail.com. Cheers.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your site, it inspires me alot. keep updating!

1/15/2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Drool worthy indeed

1/15/2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger Manolo said...

Manolo says, the shoeblogging, it always makes the Manolo happy, especially when the shoes the bloggers they choose, they are so beautiful!

You are indeed super fantastic.

Muchos Besos!

Manolo

1/18/2005 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haa! I just posted my first entry here a moment ago, which was of course, all about the shoes. Then came to this entry to see more, and found out that I'm not the only drooler..Hee!

Those Bottega Veneta..ooh yeah baby! LOVE LOVE LOVE em!
Shoes make me happy. Even if they're only in pictures. Thank you.
Ames (http://9moonsago.com)

1/26/2005 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haa! I just posted my first entry here a moment ago, which was of course, all about the shoes. Then came to this entry to see more, and found out that I'm not the only drooler..Hee!

Those Bottega Veneta..ooh yeah baby! LOVE LOVE LOVE em!
Shoes make me happy. Even if they're only in pictures. Thank you.
Ames (http://9moonsago.com)

1/26/2005 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Clarence said...

The guy is definitely right, and there's no question.
funny birthday ecards | sympathy messages | vacation rentals by owner

11/24/2011 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home