August 09, 2005

Paddington Alternatives


If you've once again been put onto the waiting list for the relaunched Paddington at Chloe, maybe it is time to face the fact that waiting lists for items such as luxurious bags works in mysterious and highly suspicious ways, and that it is time to look for more available alternatives.

When first rejected from the original Paddington waiting list, it was suggested that a Mulberry bag was just as popular. I must say,there is definitely a resemblance between the two. And the Mulberry is a darn sight easier to get a hold of!

And lastly, this Luella Gisele bag has just recently made it to my list of Chloe Paddington alternatives. Upon first seeing it, I'd already pegged it as a "lookalike" of all the recent "it" bags. But on closer inspection, this bag is really quite a darling, with its adorable heart shaped tag adding a vey Luella touch to it!

Anywho, if your still waiting for that Paddington, its time to think about an alternative before the season moves onto yet another "it" bag.

9 Comments:

Blogger Harrods Girl said...

I hate Mulberry bags in general, (except for one,) and Luella bags remind me of the horrible Juicy bags. My mum was just asking me the other day why people like the Paddington so much. It really is a difficult question to answer. But I think it's almost time to move on to the next 'it' bag.

8/09/2005 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have come across your site! The bags. The insider fashion knowledge! The savior faire :) I admire it very much! my motto for clothes is : 'If you can't be a piece of art, wear a piece of art.' - Oscar Wilde ...keep on helping us to see this artistic pieces!

8/10/2005 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya harrods girl

8/10/2005 5:18 AM  
Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

The lock and key is adorable. I can see why people like it so much!

8/10/2005 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do u have any suggestions where can I find an affordable Paddington knockoff? something with good quality that will still let pay the rent?

8/15/2005 2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got my Besso Paddington from RodeoDriveResale.com it is so amazing. I could not afford to spend $1600 on a paddington and I heard that Besso made a similar bag of the same quality as the Chloe. Plus Besso is carried at big designer department stores like Fred Segals so I knew I was not getting a piece of crap. I found the Besso padington in 2 stores in my city for $485 and $500. I paid just $280 for mine at Rodeo Drive Resale. I am going to order black from them next week so I can switch it out with the green I bought every other week. I LOVE MY BAG

9/15/2005 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bedroom Decoration Ideas , Bathroom Decorating Ideas, living room decorating ideas , Dining room decoration, Home Accessories, Home Lighting Ideas , Home Office Ideas , Kids Room Decor , Rug Art & Design, Storage Ideas , Wall and Ceiling Art , Kitchen Design Ideas , Home Decorating , Food Recipes, Handmade Crafts , Arts, Family Care, Home Improvement , Fashion Design , Fashion Sketches , Gardening, Fashion and Beauty , sitemap.xml , Stylish Eve Sitemap , sitemap.xml.gz

12/04/2009 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Horatio said...

Thanks so much for the article, quite useful material.
disco clothes | crotchless pantyhose | hot naked women

12/17/2011 1:59 AM  
Anonymous fifa 14 xbox 360 coins said...

I really like the actual Paddington. It's this type of cool tote and never more than completed with the entire precious metal hardware/boho/western pattern that's occurring at this time. An excellent stability along with a traditional tote within the producing.



ultimate team coins
league of legends boost
fifa ultimate team coins

5/15/2014 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home