November 18, 2005

Petro Zillia

I first noticed Petro Zillia on Marissa in the OC and then she propped up again last weekend when I randomly bought a t shirt from them at Billion Dollar Babes- I was intrigued.

Looking at Nony Tochterman's collection, its no wonder! Her designs are feminine in an edgy kind of way. They are all very unique and different from what you'd find elsewhere. In fact, they're really "out there."


Naturally, not head to toe Petro Zillia. That would be way too out there. I'm saying to take a piece from Nony's collection and match it with the basics. Like the floral shirt in the first row middle. It would look awesome with jeans. Of course, this is not a brand for everyone. This is a brand for girls who are confident and girly, but want to be different.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am inviting you to participate in a fashion blogging event. Next Friday is Black Friday, the biggest shopping day in America. I am asking other fashion bloggers to join me in blogging about their own views on fashion, consumption, individuality, and the importance of
fashion in our lives. I am encouraging any other fashion bloggers to join me in this endeavor, just make your own political fashion statements about your view on consumption and fashion and I will link up and we can hopefully dialogue about the importance of individuality in fashion!

Almost Girl
http://almostgirl.coffeespoons.org

11/19/2005 7:43 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

The red dress is so nice.

11/21/2005 6:53 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I love the line, I just wish it were cheaper and machine wash!

12/12/2005 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

View our new collection of fabulous Petro Zillia!

8/11/2008 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

View our new collection of fabulous Petro Zillia!

8/11/2008 11:39 AM  
Anonymous obat tulang retak said...

It is a means to interact with all who enter this site
obat gangguan pencernaan anak obat alergi obat lemak dalam darah obat rahim kering obat sakit leher obat gatal selangkangan obat sakit gigi obat step obat sakit perut obat ginjal bengkak obat batuk kering obat ispa

5/03/2014 11:19 AM  
Blogger Raya Resmana said...

very interesting information, I really like it because it can add insight for me more broadly, thank you very much for this extraordinary information
walatra propolis brazil with nano teknologi,cara menyembuhkan mata trakoma secara alami tanpa operasi, Wajib Tahu ! Inilah 8 Cara Ampuh Atasi Nyeri Gigi Berlubang Tanpa Obat

5/24/2018 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home