January 07, 2006

Olay Quench Rapid Repair Hand Lotion

I first read about this hand lotion in Allure last winter. And I thought, Allure and the 50 or so people who they claimed to have tried it, must've been paid to advertise for Olay's new product. I mean, it happens all the time! Especially when they put a lot of random products up and say its for the Christmas theme... .
But having tried it in an travel emergency, I must say, I am impressed! I have very sensitive hands, especially in winter when the weather changes. So I take very good care of it with the L'Occitane hand cream. But after having tried Olay for a few days and actually seeing significant improvement on my own hands at such a low price, I was duly impressed. Allure was right (for once). The people who tested it were right. The Olay Quench hand lotion indeed works miracles!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girls, I love your blog! I'm sure you've read about it already, but have you seen the new L'Amour collection by Nokia? It's amazing, and I thought you might want to do a piece about it. Here's the link:

http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,83040,00.html

1/07/2006 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´ve got the whole L´occitane collection at home and I´m very happy, because it´s the first cosmetic that my sensitive skin is not allergic to.

@ Lindsay
The mobiles are very pretty!

1/07/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Are You the New Avante Garde? said...

Aveda hand repair.

highly recommend it

1/08/2006 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to try this one. Lately I've been using Walgreens brand and Vaseline brand Advanced Repair - my MIL discovered it in the coffee shop bathroom and it does an amazing job.

1/08/2006 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're expensive, but Bliss's glamour gloves rule if you have dry and sensitive hands.

1/10/2006 2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Oil of Delay, anyone know who the black haired, green eyed beauty in the Aveeno Tv ads is?

1/11/2006 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i rilly need to get some of that stuff!!! ive been needing it for so long

3/02/2006 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home