February 16, 2006

Carnivale of the Couture VII Topic

It is finally our turn here at I am Fashion this week starting tomorrow, to host the ever so fantastic Carnivale of the Couture. We are SO excited and honored. After much thought, we came up with the following if-only-it-were-true scenario:

Suprise darling! You have just won the lottery! How will you, the super fabulous fashionable blogger, spend your US$10m winnings? Tell us all about your money-spending plan!!


We can't wait to hear all your responds! After posting your plan, let us know by emailing us the link to that post so we can add you to the list of 'How millionaires spend their money'. And don't forget to link back to site of the carnivale. Ready, set, SPEND!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the link to my fantasy shopping trip: http://lexibaby.livejournal.com/23916.html

I haven't gotten very far though.

2/17/2006 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are these due??!!! This is such a huge task that will take me forever, as I am an anal perfectionist!! This is serious and important!!

2/18/2006 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm working on it. Whew, whew, whew. But is this due Monday?

2/18/2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I did this one:

http://www.dressaday.com/2006/02/i-keep-meaning-to-do-this.html

2/18/2006 9:48 PM  
Blogger Harrods Girl said...

You can submit your plan any day from this Mon to the latest, Fri.

2/19/2006 12:40 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Oh, crap, I'm late, aren't I? I'll still e-mail, though.

http://mcraig.blogspot.com/2006/02/carnivale-of-couture-vii-if-i-had-10.html

2/20/2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

Ahh, yu really asked for it, didn't you!
Here is my entry, folks.

http://hipstermusings.blogspot.com/2006/02/carnivale-of-couture-vii.html

2/20/2006 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Tod said...

It will not work in fact, that is exactly what I think.
Dips recipes | Grand Bend cottage rentals | Dinner recipes | atlanta auto accident attorney | yountville hotels and inns

11/02/2011 6:07 AM  
Anonymous Jonathan said...

It won't work in actual fact, that is what I suppose.
car dealers in columbus ohio | chrysler dealerships in houston | chains for men

11/27/2011 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Lambert said...

I found a lot of effective data above!
Council | Spanish websites | Child support NYC

12/16/2011 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home