Happy Valentines Day!
1. I theorise that only YOU could buy the perfect perfume for yourself, but one of my best friends' boyfriend got her a Coco Chanel for her birthday last year and she, who is extremely picky, loved it. So maybe my theory isn't true for everyone. Or maybe Coco Chanel is just so classic that no one can resist!
2. Personally I think recieving flowers is sweet but somewhat a waste of money. What I would really love recieving in replacement of flowers are Swarovski crystal flowers. They're so nice and shiny, and most importantly permenant. Another wonderful potential gift by Swarovski is their SCS membership. According to my other friend, whose wonderful boyfriend just got her one, your bf basically pays for the membership for a number of years, and each year you get a special edition crystal.
3. Not every girl would like this Juicy Couture boy shorts set, but I've supringly seen it on a lot of girls' 'want lists.' If you're a Juicy fan, then it's a def must have.
4. Every holiday I look towards the classic Tiffanys for inspiration. OK, so this Heart Pendent With Heart Padlock necklace is a tad bit cheesy, but it's just so perfect for Valentines!
5. Too expensive? Then take a leaf out of last week's OC and pick something from the Victoria's Secret catalogue! VS even has a special Valentines Day catalogue for those who want something extra romantic.
6. And if you have absolutely NO idea what your partner likes, or you really really love him/her, then get her a gift certificate from her fav spa. Just the thought of going to a spa will make any girl do a little happy dance!
And finally, if your bf dares to give you something as hideous as this Hello Kitty Tennis Kitti Necklace, (which costs a shocking US$950), then well......