May 11, 2006

My Favourite SS06 Campaigns

Now that we're edging to the end of the SS06 advertising months, you should have seen most of the campaign images in magazines. This of course depends which magazine you read, because one particular brand is likely to have different advertising images in different mags.

I love these two:
Prada: Featuring Sasha Pivavorova
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love how everything is so... white. But notice that it's not just plain white. It's a sort of washed out white with so many shades of white and grey -so artistic! I LOVE the idea of lying down on a bed surrounded by so many Prada bags and luggages -it's like my fantasy!
I know some people may think that so much white is boring, but these campaign images really brings out the Prada SS06 message: wear white (possibly with embellishments,) bright pink lips, grey stockings, big bags and big platform shoes.

This last image is my favourite. I like it so much that I even made it into my desktop wallpaper!

Dolce & Gabanna: Featuring Jeisa Chiminazzo, Snejana, Onopka, Caroline Trentini, Gemma Ward, Raquel Zimmerman, Emina C, Lily Donaldson, Marina Perez, Marta Berzkalna, Tatiana Oussova
OK obviously this campaign is slightly more confusing because of the huge number of models and outfits. But the idea of laying around on hay wearing such gorgeous (and expensive) dresses is so irresistable. I mean, who ever thought of wearing such dresses in a barn? Funny enough, the barn and hay provide a really good neautral-colored background for the clothes. And each campaign photo had a good color theme. The great thing about Dolce & Gabanna is that its got a fantastic website (as opposed to the pathetic Prada site,) so you can go to its website to download these photos as desktop wallpaper!
OK enough about my favourites, which are your favourite SS06 campagins?

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the Chanel Eyewear ads with Selma Blair.

5/11/2006 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone see the Emporio Armani Campaign featuring Supermodel of the World 2004 winner Camilla Finn? It's so hot!

5/11/2006 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Katie B., I also like the Chanel campaign. I also enjoy the men's D&G campaign - delicious!

5/11/2006 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite is the Tod's campaign. I love everithing in those ads.
Robertait

5/11/2006 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair on all the girls in the Dolce & Gabbana ads. It's the sexiest.

5/11/2006 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still love the rock and roll balenciaga ad!

5/11/2006 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dsquared.

5/12/2006 3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Paul & Joe ads...I just think it's the water and all the gorgeous settings in each one...fabulous! Also, Gucci really caught my eye this season what with the sun at all different angles - breathtaking!

5/12/2006 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm normally not too much of a Gucci girl but I agree with Bella.. The Gucci ads this season are exceptionally well-made, very elegant and classic in a different light

5/12/2006 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldve sworn i thought that was Gemma Ward in the Prada campaign!

And im in LOVE with that D&G ads. I still havent chosen my favs yet, but i always love the Dior ones!

5/13/2006 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, what emma w. said: she looks like gemma ward at first glance. made me do a double-take. i's like say whaaaat? lol. dolce and gabbana is so damn sexy.

7/18/2006 4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen the recent Tod's ads featuring a blond wearing these plastic aviator sunglasses with a hint of gold over the nose? I have been dying to figure out where to get those glasses. I don't think they are Tod's (though I've heard they may get into sunglasses soon)...I haven't been able to find anything online and am dying to know. Any suggestions?

10/03/2006 6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tod Ad - Sunglass question...I noticed the Tod ad w/ the sunglasses as well. I love those and have been looking for them! G'luck.

12/26/2006 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any one no where i can find some more 'controversial' advertisements..

6/19/2007 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Prada Eyeglasses said...

Wow! I really love your blog. I have bookmarked this page so I can come back again to check it out. I love information prada eyeglasses, I collect them. I just hope you keep up the good work.

10/07/2010 7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

20150604meiqing
michael kors outlet online
retro 9
coach factory
hollister clothing store
coach factory outlet online
toms outlet
abercrombie outlet
coach factory outlet
oakley eyeglasses
michael kors outlet
hollister clothing
air max uk
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet online
nike air max
fendi outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors
chanel outlet
soccer jerseys
abercrombie
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren
gucci outlet
ralph lauren outlet
www.louisvuitton.com
red timberland boots
adidas running shoes

6/04/2015 9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It seems more and more mature, the more people we have many ways to love each other. Someone just hit a gust of sunstroke, not an end to be out, was as in love with long years ago. There was also peace peaceful people with the love dragged from year to year, no storms, no events, every day looking forward to a nice ending to the fullness of love.
facebook entrar , entrar no facebook , entrar facebook , entrar facebook direto , entrar facebook agora

1/05/2017 5:21 PM  
Blogger marko said...

Since the procedure of obligation solidification can be confounded and since you may experience some difficulty being as adamant as you should work, with a credit directing office to do the planning and computations and maybe finding different approaches to manage can help you get the most out of obligation combination advances and resolve your monetary issues in the speediest and best way. car title loans chicago

3/24/2017 4:41 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Just leasing additions to your present office space can briefly alleviate the issue, however as the business keeps on developing so will the space required. While it is a major stride to stray into the red so as to claim your own particular retail space, it can likewise be a critical move towards solidly setting up your business. car title loans

3/30/2017 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home