June 19, 2007

FCUK SS07

Usually the only thing I like about FCUK are their FCUK tshirts, because they're just so cool that way. Definitely an improvement from those vintage coke ad tees. I am still loving my "FCUK in the Windy City" tee. Everything else....I'm only so so about it, I thought it was a bit overpriced for the style ofclothes they are offering. But it seems that while I wasn't looking, FCUK has undergone a change....
...for the better. Still slightly pricey, but along with their ad campaign, their SS07 collection also looks trendier than ever! It was the ads that first inspired me to look closer at the rest of the collection- in particular that white dress (top right) which I am TOTALLY in love with. Even my friend who is adversed to the current "curtain" style of clothes liked it. Unfortunately the material is see-through and I couldn't figure out how I'd wear it without a shift dress underneath cause that would ruin the whole style. And also because the top isn't exactly really fitted.
I am LOVING the loose grey cardigan over the dress pulled together with a wide brown belt (left). The whole look just so effortlessly cool in a fun and girly way.
And for a funkier look, I like these two outfits. It really makes me want to go out and buy a waistcoat/vest thing even though it was kind of a last year thing.
And I absolutely ADORE the vibrant print dresses they have. The color is rich and vibrant without being obscenely glaring. Just perfect!
More colorfully perfect summer dresses. Although it doesn't look it here, in the store the cutting looks really flattering and pretty.
Even the shift dresses. Although i'm not TOO fond of the print on these two, they have some better ones at the store in similar style.
Oh and to cover up, think WRAPS. Like this one here (left). It also comes in cream. Inspired by Kitty from Brothers and Sisters, I think it'll be perfect to put over a dress or spaghetti strap as a cover up. Its pretty AND warm.
More choices for cover up. The flattering wide neckline and the bell sleeves makes a plain black cardi that much more interesting. And I recently bought a similar white short puff sleeved blazer from Bloomies (right) and I LOVE it. Its just the thing to pull an outfit together. The summer version of the black blazer.
And lets not forget taht FCUK also makes very nice bottoms, like these bubble flared skirt and denim shorts.
Seriously, I am VERY impressed with the SS07 collection- those in the stores in the US anyway. The ones in HK, even though are a lot cheaper, is not so classy and stylish looking. Since I didn't get anything in the States, I think I shall have to stick with buying a few plain slightly bubbled tees from FCUK in HK as a summer staple. But for those of you in the States- enjoy!
Photo Credit: FCUK

23 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

I have to say I wouldn't have looked at this collection without this post.
And you were right , all the dresses were beautiful.

6/19/2007 5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think the vests are 'out' as menswear is going to be even bigger this fall than it was this past winter. Lots of the 'pre-fall' collections I saw had menswear vests, shoes, and shirts. I especially love the one on the right.

6/19/2007 6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Spot on these as i'd normally overlook FCUK as "too safe high street" I've seen too many people's dad wearing the brand to be inspired to take a look.

But those dresses are fabulous!

6/19/2007 7:06 AM  
Blogger sophie said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED-
check out my latest post for more info

6/19/2007 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. the hk fcuk never has as nice clothes

6/19/2007 2:46 PM  
Blogger Harrods Girl said...

OOh, I really liked FCUK's clothes this season. I've already bought a volume dress there that makes me look like a bubble.

6/19/2007 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, FCUK's collection has become much more stylish but i still think its way over priced.

6/19/2007 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the denim shorts they are just so cute and the FCUK t-shirts are definitely cool

6/20/2007 3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate the fcuk tees with a passion - they're crass, and just a cheap attention grab. but some of those dresses are super cute!! (but too much $$$ for what you're getting, you can get better value at H&M or zara for essentially the same thing)

6/20/2007 11:43 PM  
Blogger Girl said...

this season this kind of dresses became very popular, thats a good choice

6/21/2007 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the dresses and the whole collection really is okay. but if you actually go and try the clothes on, they're made with the cheapest material possible and it most definitely isnt worth the money.

6/21/2007 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love French Connection. They have great dresses and shirts.

6/22/2007 3:08 AM  
Blogger superfash said...

I love love French Connection. I love their dresses and coats. I actually bought two items from this collection.

6/23/2007 12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well personally i think ur all a bunch a TWATS

6/26/2007 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Chester said...

Thanks for your post, very useful information.
Amherst real estate | her first anal sex | Amherst real estate

11/23/2011 12:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.
ICC T20 World Cup 2016
Australia vs India time table

1/07/2016 6:29 PM  
Blogger blogger said...

Happy Diwali 2016 Wishes
Diwali Festival Information & Wiki
Diwali Festival Information & Wiki
Happy Deepavali 2016 Images
Happy Deepavali 2016 Pics

8/18/2016 7:24 PM  
Blogger Gutthi said...

Latest Blouse Designs
blouse design
Blouse
Designer Blouse
Blouse Neck designs
Saree Blouse
Blouse Pattern
Designs of Blouse
blouse design photos
blouse design catalogue
blouse design books
blouse designs back side
indian blouse neck designs
blouse designs 2017
simple blouse back designs
designer blouse images
designer blouse pattern catalog
blouse design cutting
blouse designs book 2017
best blouse designs 2017

1/22/2017 1:36 AM  
Anonymous kettyperry said...

when i visiting this site I found cool and interesting here keep sharing kindly check it out
online sbi personal banking

5/26/2018 4:32 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful article. Naija Music

1/04/2020 5:45 PM  
Blogger Citaent said...

Wedding DJ, Photo Booth and Karaoke - Caught in the Act Entertainment in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

Photo Booth - Caught in the Act Entertainment in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

DJ, Photo Booth, Karaoke and Party Rentals - Caught in the Act Entertainment in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

Karaoke and Event DJ - Caught in the Act Entertainment in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

Online Booking - Best Wedding DJ, Event DJ, Birthday DJ, Party Rentals, Photo Booth and Karaoke in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

Caught in the Act Entertainment - Wedding DJ, Event DJ, Birthday DJ, Photo Booth and Karaoke in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon



1/06/2020 3:30 PM  
Blogger sulman said...

I liked your post and I am waiting for your new update excellent platform for sharing your knowledge
animeid

2/18/2022 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuturor fanilor Dramelor  https://romaseriale.me/  românești le place să urmărească Clicksud pentru a se distra pentru a scăpa de timpul plictisitor. Urmăriți  ste cel mai faimos serial. Oamenilor le place să urmărească drame , Seriale Online , Seriale Turcesti , Clicksud zilnic pentru divertisment.

10/10/2022 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home