August 05, 2006

Latest Love

Today I went into the Chanel store and fell in love. In love with this completely GORGEOUS Chanel bag.

It looks fab in this picture, but in real life it looks (and feels!) completely DIVINE. The style is elegant and the vintage feel of the worn leather just adds to the classiness. Sigh, I can stare at it all day.

I've even thought about how I would match it up! This evening bag cannot be paired with just any old evening dress (esp not the long ones due to its medium-ish size). Right now, I can only picture it with a classic cute black dress, like this one also from Chanel:Maybe something even simpler than this one! Sigh, I shall swoon. This bag will definitely be on my things-i-shall-buy-if-i-win-the-lottery list!


11 Comments:

Blogger Frapp said...

My will-buy-if-I-win-the-lottery list is too long to even begin on...

8/05/2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger WWND said...

Looks like a very soft, frame bag and frame bags usually tend to be rigid, so this is definitely a good investment.

http://wwdaily.blogspot.com/

8/05/2006 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just recently became obsessed with fashion...I'm a teenager...And I wanted to say how much I LOVE your blog! It's exactly what I want to read. Keep it up!

8/05/2006 10:35 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

it IS a gorgeous bag :D its the time of the year when i get my "yearly fix" (im a good girl i let myself get 1-2 bags a year hehehe). fendi spy is still on the top of my list because the style doesnt date so easily. this one too. its a very understated chanel style. im totally torn between chanel and fendi!!! i have a few fendis already so maybe i should get a chanel? I DONT KNOW! and this post just doesnt help me decide mwahaha! :P





http://sofysophia.blogspot.com

8/06/2006 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you know a good blog on men's fashion?

8/06/2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger fashion.faux.pas said...

CHANEL shouold do themselves a favour and give you both the DIVINE bag AND dress!

=)

Love your blog btw,

8/07/2006 3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´m not such a huge fan of the CHANEL bags. Prefer Chloé and Hermes, but this one looks nice!

8/07/2006 5:55 AM  
Blogger Mummerina said...

Oh I love this bag too!!! The material gives it a look that wouldn't be confined to an evening bag, i think!!

8/07/2006 6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone know the name of this bag? thanks!

8/08/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Jared said...

How much is this bag? Too bad im a straight-acting gay guy, if i was fem I would totally wear this! LOL!!

8/08/2006 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love handbags, and I think my heart just skipped a beat!! I am going to have to carry on a secret affair with this bag, so my husband and my gucci clutch don't find out! I love your blog too :)

8/10/2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home