January 15, 2007

La-Tweeze Illuminating Tweezers

These have probably been around forever (I saw quite a few other versions of it while searching the net), but personally I just discovered them this Christmas when I was standing in line at the pharmacy in Aussie. The sleek hot pink cover of La Tweeze caught my eye first and I thought it was a lipstick. But the lady at the counter kindly showed me that the sleek stick actually enclosed an illuminating tweezer!

Basically the pretty pink cover (they also come in black if pink is too much for you) encloses this tweezer (right) that illuminates (very brightly too) when you press on that little round button there.

And the light is no feeble light too. Its designed just perfect for tweezing one's eyebrow, although do watch where you are waving it less you blind yourself with it. Ooooh and on the inside of the pink cover, there is even a tiny mirror for you to use. Isn't that so clever? Its so compact you can now practically tweezer your eyebrow anytime and anywhere you want!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much is it in aus?
and where do they sell it??
TIA

1/16/2007 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you in Australia?????!!!!! Omgg.. how much did they cost?

1/16/2007 3:39 PM  
Blogger shamim a.k.a Zeze said...

i use t have one..which is with the nail cutter pakkage...but i dont use it right now....cos it pains a lot i better use razer/blade

1/16/2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger maya said...

thats the cutest thing i've ever heard!

1/17/2007 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH EFF-- that sounds like an eye waiting to be gouged. I'm thinking you might blind yourself with the light and accidentally poke yourself in the eye.Why do you need that much light to tweeze your eyebrows anybody?

1/18/2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger VertigoVirgo said...

I totally have those I got them as a Christmas present from my Mother. I carry them with me in my purse! :)

1/19/2007 5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is looks nifty and clever!
However, how is it's plucking ability?
Could you perhaps do an entry on top tweezers?
I'd appreciate it very much! =]

By the way, I love your blog!

1/20/2007 7:47 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

hey i saw this at one of those cosmetics stores that are so popular here in hong kong. i personally think it is such a gimmick though, after close inpsection of the tweezers in store. the light thing is clever, but the most important thing when you consider buying a pair of tweezers is the quality. and the quality of these ones just doesnt cut it. its gonna hurt a lot if your trying to pluck your brows with these. ouch! im staying with my tweezerman for sure hehehe.

1/20/2007 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a site on Eyelashes, this would be a great product to promote on this site.

Where can i get details about promoting it.

regards
Nita

1/21/2007 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home