March 23, 2005

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. . .part II: rain boots

God forbid we should ruin our manolo's and choo's in a muddy patch on the street trying to maintain our chic in the rainy season. So keep your feet chic and dry in these water/dirt repellent rain boots.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Brave the rain in these very classical but stylish Marc by Marc Jacob rain boots. They are so stylish in fact that it is wearable normally too!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For the classical British chic look, these pink Burberry patterned rain boots are just the thing. And they'd look soo cute with a matching burberry patterned umbrella.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Take a page from Mischa Barton with these fun and colorful Pucci rain boots. It definitely adds life to an otherwise plain outfit.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These Paul Smith rain boots are also very colorful and lively. I especially love the pointy toes and kitten heels, giving it extra style and some height, making it distinctly feminine. AND it matches the Paul Smith umbrella featured yesterday!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And speaking of matching, we mustn't miss out these gorgeous Coach rain boots, which also matches the umbrellas featured yesterday. I just adore these colorful Coach patterns, the color contrast is done soo well.

With all these gorgeous rain boots, I say, bring on the puddles!

12 Comments:

Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Oh! Cute, cute, CUTE!! See? There I go again.

I absolutely LOVE the Marc Jacobs ones and the Paul Smith, oh they are too much, I would LOVE them. I have never been into rain boots because of the chunky style and well being short, no heels doesn't go really well with boots for me so I've always passed. With these in mind I just may have to get me a pair. They are just too cute to pass up. Is there any way you could link your images to where you found it, or a place where you could purchase it? I'm forever trying to click on the pictures before I remember they don't link.

Oh and come say hi! I miss seeing both of you stop by my site. I have another one on the side nowadays too. You can read about it here. It's a little more personal and just for those who know me best - or stumble upon it randomly.

3/24/2005 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let everyone know, I've already added links to those boots. Unfortunately those Coach boots are unavailable at this moment. But those Marc by Marc Jacob's boots has just been marked down to an incredibly low price, so snatch it up before its gone! Good luck!

3/24/2005 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try these wellies out for funky!! They are so brigth and colourful and have a sale on at the moment so I would hurry. I got 2 pair !!!

5/18/2005 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW I am so excited, I just bought the Pucci rain boots 2 weeks ago (Last pair in Victoria!) and had no idea that they are/have been on the OC (In Australia we are almost half a season behind!)Yay, now I just have to wait for some rain!!
:(

5/25/2005 1:02 PM  
Blogger Hong Xiaowan said...

Dear Lauraj
With polyester pants and rain jackets. These garments also have the crazy colors.

Hong Xiaowan

Add:Taidong Taizhou Jiangsu China
Zip:225300
Tel:+86-523-2092801
Fax:+86-523-2092802
Web:http://www.hongxiaowan.com

3/10/2006 4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can i find theses colorful coach rain boots??? I've searched everywhere and i can't find them. Can someone please let me know???

3/31/2006 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just got the burberry ones on sale!!! so excited, but its summer! can i wear them if it rains in summer or is that a fashion don't?

5/30/2006 7:44 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hey! I would LOVE some tips on how to wear rain boots. I just ordered a fun pair and I have no clue how to wear them with out looking goofy. I see people wearing them with short skirts and shorts which isn't really my style....so what looks best with rain boots in your opinion? I'd love some expert advice -thanks!!!

3/09/2007 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julia, You can wear them with a long top and some dark leggings preferably black and they will go well!

2/12/2008 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bedroom Decoration Ideas, Bathroom Decorating Ideas, living room decorating ideas , Dining room decoration, Home Accessories, Home Lighting Ideas , Home Office Ideas , Kids Room Decor , Rug Art & Design, Storage Ideas , Wall and Ceiling Art , Kitchen Design Ideas

12/04/2009 2:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This seems to be a great site for Portable Pools, Plastic Pools,Rain Jackets, Water Footwear, Queen Airbed With Pump.I had been relying on http://www.togga.co.uk earlier and they too offered good stuff.

4/22/2010 12:59 PM  
Blogger 56 said...

0810jejeIls portaient un basket new balance 999 femme mélange de chapeaux inadaptés aux conditions auxquelles ils étaient confrontés. Ils sortent chaussure nike air max thea femme pas cher un entraîneur FlyKnit Racer qui ne pèse que basket nike roshe 5,6 onces en plus comme une chaussure nike air max 90 mid winter khaki de travail Nike FlyKnit qui ne pèse que 7,7 onces! asics gel lyte 3 femme christmas pack Maintenant, cela doit aider toute personne à courir basket nike roshe one homme plus vite. La tour est parmi les structures nike air max 1 premium argentée les plus hautes et les monuments les plus visités du monde. asics gel noosa tri 9 femme pas cher

8/10/2018 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home