April 28, 2005

Christian Roth Sunglasses

While flipping though Tattler, (which is an excellent magazine on the British high society btw,) I noticed that the Fashion editorial featured this gorgeous pair of sunglasses, and even though they were 300 pounds for a pair, I simply cannot resist checking them out online. Most of the sunglasses were designed with the hip, trendy and rich girl or guy in mind. They are highly fashionable and have a large variety for you to choose from. Here are a few favourites:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For those who are stylish, trendy and celeb-like.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Perfect for the funky look.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For those who are too cool and sleek for anything else.
Check out more Christian Roth sunglasses here.
Speaking of sunglasses, I can't resist showing you another one of my favourite pair of sunglasses this season. This pair is the one worn in the new Dior ads.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
by Dior

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOoo I LOOOVE those white dior shades. I am looking for white plastic ones just like that-but at a more affordable price . . .

4/29/2005 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been able to figure out why frames are so expensive. I haven't found anything durable and stylish for less than two hundred dollars--just the frames, prescription lenses extra. Perhaps because some people have optical insurance, but many do not. I have overheard older people getting their specialized eyeglasses and the bill coming to a whopping four hundred dollars or more! If you don't want to cut corners when it comes to your eyes, it's frightfully expensive.

4/29/2005 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for FYI fashion girl - Tatler is only with 1 T!

11/17/2005 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's amazing article!!!Thank you! I'm crazy about sunglasses! I have few Dior sunglasses, but now I'll buy Christian Roth sunglasses!!!!

10/24/2007 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Tom Ford Sunglasses said...

I myself liked the first lot with stripes.

1/16/2010 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

зеленый лазер
электрошокер
товары мини камеры
товары народного потребления

8/09/2010 4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shake It UpAfter watching this, I just have one thing to say to DaeSung…”GET SOMEEE!“

Also, if you missed SBS Big Show, you can rewatch the Tonight, What Is Right, and Cafe performances on Big Bang’s official Youtube channel.

——

JT’s 4th Mini-album Big Bang VN
big bang
thoughts
I’m really impressed with this mini-album. It shows how much BB has grown in 2 years they’ve been away. I have to say, this whole mini-album was very J-Pop influenced, well considering “Hands Up” and “Somebody to Love” were originally Japanese songs.

Yes, Cafe deserves it’s own paragraph. Cafe is really an amazing song. It’s like there’s a bunch of upbeat J-Pop-ish K-pop then there’s this one chill song at the end. Just like on the “Stand Up” mini-album, all K-pop songs, then there’s “Oh My Friend.” It’s one song that completely stands out. Just like DaeSung said during SBS The Big Bang Show…

8/14/2012 5:23 PM  
Anonymous insta video downloader said...

Very Interesting and very nice post awesome keep sharing.

4/18/2018 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home