June 08, 2005

2005 CFDA Awards Mentionables

Oh my gosh, I am so tired I hardly have the energy to gush over pretty people in pretty clothes. Who knew that a day of simple work experience could be so tiring? More of a physical stress -lots of heavy lifting, but will talk about this on a later day. But it was still fun.

OK, back to the topic: the CFDA Awards. You probably don't remember, but I mentioned about Kate recieving a Fashion Influence Award two months ago. Well, Monday night was the big night when many fashion designers were honoured at the Award. My favourite snippets from the night:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kate Moss in a goorgeous and nobody-can-top-her Dior dress, perfectly matched with simple black heels and clutch. She proves that she more than deserves the Fashion Influence Award.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vera Wang won the Women Fashion Designer of the Year Award. Three cheers for her and her very lovely deigns.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Diane von Furstenberg got the Lifetime Achievement Award. It's always heartwarming when females get awards.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Marc Jacobs got the Accessory Designer of the Year Award. Ah yes, I do so love his designs. But poor Marc, look at his receding hairline!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No fashion award is a fashion award without the almighty fashion industry Queen and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. And my gosh, does Bee not feel embarrassed that she is still following her mum around?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daria Werbowy, who is now in the supermodel league, looking pretty in Stella McCartney. She didn't get any awards, but this photo captured the moment so lovely-ly I am in awe.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dior dress worn by Kate Moss is simple and sexy, but the white dress - all ruffles - worn by Daria Werbowy is simply gorgeous. I love Stella's style, it's so feminine, modern and romantic at the same time!

6/08/2005 3:10 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

I second Moss in the Dior dress. Smooth and elegant.

Are these all your photos?

6/09/2005 4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diane Von Furstenberg is my idol. I stopped wearing underwear after I heard she only wore Eres bikinis, and started having parties in my bathroom when she said that's what SHE did.

As old as the hills and still gorgeous- I want to be like that when I get older.

6/09/2005 4:52 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/09/2005 6:39 AM  
Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

Your blog was linked to in Fashion Week Daily! "It's official. We love these girls". Yay!

6/09/2005 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bedroom Decoration Ideas , Bathroom Decorating Ideas, living room decorating ideas , Dining room decoration, Home Accessories, Home Lighting Ideas , Home Office Ideas , Kids Room Decor , Rug Art & Design, Storage Ideas , Wall and Ceiling Art , Kitchen Design Ideas , Home Decorating , Food Recipes, Handmade Crafts , Arts, Family Care, Home Improvement , Fashion Design , Fashion Sketches , Gardening, Fashion and Beauty

12/04/2009 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home