June 11, 2005

Send us your questions!

Hiya darlings!

We want to thank all you lovely people for reading our blog, especially those who have emailed us or commented in the blog. We've had loads of fun telling you what we know about fashion, trends, beauty, and ultimately, any girly stuff.

We are now open to any questions you have for us. I'm talking about questions about us! Yes, us! Some information about us is already available in our 'About us' site, Behind the Fashion Scene. But it's been awhile since we updated it, and admit it, some of you have to be curious. Who are those two ditzy/ age?/ gushes-way-too-much girls? What is their favourite beauty products? With all the blogging you do, do you two actually have a life?

And yes, if you have any fashion questions, we will try to help you too.

And no, tsk tsk, it's rude to ask about those questions.

Oops, I almost forgot, here's the email address to email your questions to: behindthefashionscene AT gmail.com.
Subject: Send us your questions!

6 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have moved you to the Creme de la Creme members list.

Sorry for the delay but I have been away. Love, T x

6/11/2005 5:52 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Hello again fashionistas!

My question re you: what do you look like? Are there photos anywhere?

My question re fasion: as an experiment (per some of the comments I have receieved on my site) I have created a small line of online products using my poetry. (See http://www.cafepress.com/anonymouspoet). Some of these test products are shirts and bags -- you know, things you can wear. I have tried to use tasteful designs. If you have time to stop by and give an opinion at my site(e.g. would anyone wear this), I would appreciate it.

What do think, can poetry be the new black?

6/13/2005 4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a formal event to attend and i already bought my dress and shoes. I have no idea what to do about jewelry.. can you help?
The dress is brown with a light glittered pattern with beige satin on the inside.
Thanks for any help you can offer!

-Anonymous

12/04/2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Zamankhan said...

your blog is nice

7/30/2009 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bedroom Decoration Ideas , Bathroom Decorating Ideas, living room decorating ideas , Dining room decoration, Home Accessories, Home Lighting Ideas , Home Office Ideas , Kids Room Decor , Rug Art & Design, Storage Ideas , Wall and Ceiling Art , Kitchen Design Ideas , Home Decorating , Food Recipes, Handmade Crafts , Arts, Family Care, Home Improvement , Fashion Design , Fashion Sketches , Gardening, Fashion and Beauty

12/04/2009 5:22 AM  
Anonymous Raymond said...

It cannot really have success, I suppose so.
metal buildings

11/05/2011 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home