Milan Fall / Winter 2006 Wrapup IV
- Vibrant with a youthful vibe.- Original Pucci pattern is not only in black & white, but is also in fruity cocktail mixes.
- Cute short dresses which are eye-catching and stylish -looks like there's plenty for socialites to choose from next season!
Dolce & Gabbana
- A lot of rather unpleasant and uncomfortable looking corsets with complimentary skirts or pants. I don't get how the Dominatrix look can be percieved as stylish.
- Absolutely love the black dress and purple flower that Caroline Trentini is wearing, (see look #2 above.) Sexy without looking slutty.
- Seriously weird swimsuits which look more like knights' armours.
- Some PVC or patent leather-made clothes. Wouldn't that be really hot for summer?
- The collection ends with a range of debateable clothing.
- The dress on the left is cute, but the outfit on the right just brings back terrible images from that fashion period when clothes looked like PJs.
- Love this collection. Such stylish combinations of colours and shapes, not to mention innovative use of material. Sometimes it's easy to understand why some call Lagerfeld a fashion genius.
- Love the simple colour palette: black, white, shocking pink, navy, cream and silver.
- There is a LOT of super loveable cocktail dresses for all ages.