April 09, 2006

Best of Anthropologie Evening Dresses

One of my favourite places to shop for dresses online is Anthropologie, because they have one of the most excellent website and they always have the cutest and prettiest dresses around. Here are few of my favourite picks of evening dresses from Anthropologie this season.
Black and white are of course the classics. There is the black printed dress thats fun and flirty, not at all boring. Or there is the red carpet worthy white long dress, which was ever so fashionable this year on the red carpet. These classic picks would be perfect for prom or dances. You can be confident with the fact that you won't cringe at your prom photo 10 years down the road for one thing.
For more vibrantly classic dresses, these two would be the winner. The simple strapless red dress-I love the subtle folds at the bodice btw- and the v necked emerald dress. Again loving the folds at the bodice, too bad I don't have the chest to carry it off. Anyway, these two dresses are so simple that it can be worn for dances/formals or just for a nice dinner out!
If you like designers at a (relatively) cheap price, try these two dresses designed by Anna Sui for Anthropologie. They are both silk and I especially adore the blue kimino dress!
For a quirkier spin on evening dresses, there is this geometrically patterned silk skirt that would also be great for the day and blue dress. The blue is just so different to what one would expect on dresses and the intricate details are amazing.
Sigh, I do so love admiring dresses from the Anthropologie site.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i love thoose dress i just might get on for an up coming spring fling

4/09/2006 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is torture coming here. It makes me want a new wardrobe!

PS Those are BEAUTIFUL. I love the top two and the bottom two especially.

4/09/2006 1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i especially love the green dress!

4/09/2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger J'adore Couture said...

Ooh. I love the dresses. The green and blue one especially. They make me think of summer days and blue skies!

4/10/2006 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the red is my favorite. It would look great at prom!


Sharon
Beauty Secrets 101

4/13/2006 12:33 AM  
Blogger realize.realeyes.reallies. said...

Oooooh, I love love love these. Thanks for giving me the heads up!

4/16/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

the first "black and white" dress is actually navy and pink

5/22/2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

i absolutely love anthropologie. ive only been in the store a few times but everything is so wonderfully feminine!

8/13/2006 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home