April 05, 2006

ZPM London

One of my favourite purchases from London was a fabulous cosmetic bag from ZPM London. My discovery of ZPM London was totally by accident. Walking around Convent Garden waiting for Harrods Girl, I went into Pout and randomly looked at their stuff. And lo and behold, opening one of their cute cosmetic bags I found this:

The ZPM Weekender Bag. What is special about it is that its made of this plastic material (so it won't leak or get dirty), it has many different compartments (so if something DOES leak not everything would get wet-plus it helps keep things organized), its big (so it'll probably fit all my stuff in it) and best of all it has a HOOK (so you can hang it on your door or wherever, save space while still being able to conveniently have access to everything). Zoe Phayre-Mudge (whom this label is short for) is a GENIUS. I am SO in love with it.

It comes in many different colors and patterns, suited for every taste. Like the black and pink one on the left from their new collection Lovers Toile. In the end (after much pondering) I bought Tokyo Bloom (right), because its colorful, girly but not disgustingly so and just gorgeous! Completely worth the £34.50 I paid for it.


Too bad I didn't see this Tall Vanity Case when I was there, because this design is also genius (or perhaps a good thing for my wallet-that would be another £35.00). The extra tall design is just right for bottles (which I have many of- and seriously, its HARD to find a cosmetic bag for bottles) and I find the extra compartment on top great for little things like toothbrush, tooth paste, towel and small things. Basically, its perfect for my needs.

This design also comes in many different colors and patterns, like the Bird Tables (left) and Beauty Bar (right) shown above.

These wonderful designs comes in all sorts of sizes, like the Bathroom Tidy (left) a smaller version of the Weekender designed for all the little things cluttering up my desk right now (ooo maybe I need one of these too!) and the Vanity Case (right) that fits bottles minus the little toothbrush compartment if you want something smaller.

ZPM's Weekender design is so awesome that Pout even made a copy of it using their own design. But I've looked into it, and its not as nice as ZPM's. They only have this pattern and the compartments don't have zips on it.

So basically go for the original Zoe Phayre-Mudge design. They are sold at Liberty of London, Heals, Harrods, Selfirdges, Furtnum and Mason, Le Bon Marche, Printemps, Beams, Mitsukoshi, Harvest Home, Pout and many other small boutiques all over the world. They are sooo completely gorgeous. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Harrods Girl said...

I loved the Weekender that Barneys Girl bought, esp that Tokyo flowery pattern. I was so tempted to buy one myself!

4/04/2006 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute are they?! And the designer does purses too, I'm in love!

4/05/2006 2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want one :-P

4/05/2006 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're great! I also love Liberty bags, the prints are so cute, and I randomly found a bunch at the TJ Maxx near me last week. I was so excited, you would have thought I had just won the lottery.

4/05/2006 5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a cosmetic bag like the top one and it's super practical!

4/07/2006 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are super-cute!

4/10/2006 2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's brilliant!!!!!

12/22/2008 4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

adidas outlet online
adidas tubular shadow
cheap jordans
tom ford eyewear
michael kors handbags
adidas nmd
links of london outlet store
michael jordan shoes
yeezy boost
dior sunglasses

8/25/2017 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home