January 18, 2007

Cute, Cozy n Comfortable Boots

I don't remember Chicago EVER being this cold in the last few years that I've been here. The days and nights have been absolutely chilling and all I want to do is just bury myself in layers and layers of cashmere and down. In the spirit of keeping my feet warm and stylish, I went on a search for cute, cozy and comfortable boots (if I'm going to look like a fluffed up ball, I might as well be a cute fluffed up ball).
The first thing that actually came to mind was UGG! As Uggly as they are, they DO look oh-so-warm and cozy. And some of their other selections this season are really not that bad. I REALLY like these Uptown II boots (left). It doesn't look too much look a tree stump and the lace with the shearling coming out makes it look feminine and cute. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for these this weekend. And these Locarno look positively un-UGG-like, with its simple sleek shape. Well except for the shearling lining, but thats a GOOD thing.
More classics that you can walk around all winter in. There are these simple brown boots from KORS (left) with the cute buckle (they are definitely growing on me- I WANT it!) and these almost white boots from Adidas(right). And just so we can be even more cutesy, there are these adorable pom pom embellished boots from Report (left) and Juicy Couture (right). The wedges also gives you some extra height.

Even though they are probably not the most comfortable things in the world, I couldn't resist throwing these in because they just look so cute and cozy from Calvin Klein (left) and Steve Madden (right)! And who knows, for some people they may be comfortable!

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I own the juicy ones and I abseloutly adore them. Very comfy and warm. I live in the Northeast so it gets pretty cold, and the boots keep me warm. I also own Uggs (regretably not the uptown II, but I'm lusting after them) and would reccomend getting a basic brown to wear with jeans and cords for casual nights out.

1/19/2007 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been pretty cold for most places in the north due to ice storms.

1/19/2007 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the steve madden boots are so cute!

1/19/2007 1:48 PM  
Blogger Miss V. said...

I really do not like uggs, thank heavens where I live never gets too cold. I like those Adidas boots, they look cool. I like the last two as well, but the boot wedges just don't work for me.

1/19/2007 5:14 PM  
Blogger luxuryduck said...

umm,

i can imagine them with a shortened cashmere hoodie as a must for the cold american winter.

love with from sydney,

luxury duck

1/19/2007 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love those adidas!

1/19/2007 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got some really great Timberland boots this year...and after enduring the "What are you 60?!?!" comments from my friends I showed up and wowed them looking like a chic snowbunny. (Women's Monogram Tall Boot Black Style #86328)And they are warm as hell!

1/20/2007 1:22 AM  
Blogger lindz said...

I LOVE the Michael Kors boot. I am going to post them in my fashion blog sometime today. Check back for updat

1/20/2007 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the boots...however, do you guys find suede impractical? ie. high maintenance, difficult to clean etc. Any tips on keeping them new looking??? thanks. love your blog!

1/20/2007 3:07 AM  
Blogger Frapp said...

Love the KORS and Report boots! Very cute!

1/20/2007 4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the steve ones!!

1/20/2007 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those boots are soooooooo cute!!!
too bad in brazil is summer all time!!!

1/30/2007 5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boots..
are ankle boots the next new thing?? coz i've been seeing them around alot in hk this winter

4/06/2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Juicy Couture work boots, very stylish design!!!

3/13/2008 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We specialize in laptop battery,laptop AC adapters. All our products are brand new, with the excellent service from our laptop battery of customer service team.
the most convenient and cheap replacement battery online shop in uk. We specialize in laptop batteries,laptop AC adapters.
All our laptop AC adapters are brand new, with the excellent service from our customer service team.
the most convenient and cheap battery online shop in uk.
You can find some battery and adapter from here is very cool.

We specialize in laptop batteries,laptop AC adapters. All of batteries are brand new, with the excellent service from our customer service team, you can feel free to purchase on laptop battery!
Here is cheap laptop ac adapter online shop in uk. We specialize in akku. All our au battery are brand new, with the excellent service from our customer service team.

11/07/2008 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Ethan said...

A great deal of effective info for me!
metal building

11/05/2011 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home