June 09, 2006

Packing and Going Home

Phew. The last few days have been hectic. After finishing exams, Barneys Girl and I did a bit of express shopping. Then BG packed up her whole room and had movers transfer the boxes to storage while I swept and mopped my flat, (who knew there was so much dust lying around?) And right now? BG is on the plane flying back to Hong Kong and I'm packing. I'm desperately trying to fit 25 novels, a few textbooks, the past few issues of Vogue and Teen Vogue, and all my clothes, beauty products and gadgets into my baggage weight limit (-that's 30kg only!) I'm obviously not going to get much sleep tonight.

Anyways, the point is, there will be no new posts this weekend. So let me point you to our posts in JANE's fashion & beauty blog: The links are on the right hand column right under "About I am Fashion". If you haven't, then go take a look! See you all on Monday!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old are both of you??

6/10/2006 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are 19, going on 20.

6/10/2006 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALLUREfashion.blogspot.com

It would be really nice of you to visit my new blog and comment on my post.

6/10/2006 11:51 PM  
Anonymous Jarod said...

This cannot truly work, I believe so.
hotels in downtown nashville tn | bsn programs in california | fighting games online free

10/13/2011 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Adolphus said...

For my part everybody ought to glance at this.
what is halitosis | symptoms of ptsd | toyota san diego mission gorge

11/27/2011 3:39 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

coach outlet online
bengals jersey
fitflops sale
bills jerseys
michael kors bags
ugg boots
yeezy shoes
ugg outlet
saics running shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet

7/08/2017 9:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeezy boost 350
timberland outlet
basketball shoes
van cleef arpels
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost
jordan shoes
nmd
nike football boots
ferragamo belts

8/02/2017 10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

adidas tubular
jordan 6
nike zoom
adidas superstar UK
vans shoes
air jordan
tory burch shoes
adidas outlet
cheap jordans

10/28/2017 11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

adidas eqt
adidas eqt support adv
nike huarache sale
true religion
christian louboutin shoes
fitflops
adidas superstar UK
stephen curry shoes
bape clothing
baseball jerseys

11/27/2017 4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0904
ugg boots on sale 70% off
ralph lauren outlet
moncler online
kate spade outlet online
coach outlet
ralph lauren uk
canada goose outlet
mlb jerseys
christian louboutin shoes
off-white clothing

9/04/2018 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home